- Must be 3 y/old on or before October 30, 2023
- Any proof of the student’s identification and birth date:
- Scanned birth certificate or
- Scanned passport
1. Proof of student’s enrollment records:
If report card is not available:
2. Any proof of student’s identification and birth date
*All incoming new students for 2023-2024 are required to take the face-to-face entrance examinations (for Grades 1-11) / assessment (for JC-Kindergarten). The purpose of the said examination is to assess the current academic skills of the applicant. Examination results will be utilized by the teachers in designing possible interventions that the student might need in order to further adjust to his new school.
*Transferees coming from a school with a different school calendar may submit the report card at a later date.
*For incoming Grade 11 STEM students, an average of 85% for NCAE and/or Gen Ave of 85% for Science and Math (Grade 10) subjects are required for enrollment in the strand.
*There are no cut-off grades for enrollment in Grade 11 ABM and HUMSS strands provided that all requirements for Grade 10 completion are accomplished by the student.