“When a pupil registers in a school, it is understood that he is enrolling for the entire school year for pre-elementary, elementary and highschool courses”. (Art. XIII Sec. 62.a of the Manual of Regulations for Private Schools)
A pupil who transfers or otherwise withdraws, in writing, within two weeks after the beginning of classes and who has already paid the pertinent tuition and other school fees in full or for any length of time longer than one month will be charged according to the policies on the refund of tuition and other school fees.” (Art, XIII Sec. 66 of the Manual of Regulations for Private Schools)
- Ten percent (10%) of the total amount for the term (that is full amount charged for one school year) if he withdraws within the first week of classes regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes.
- Twenty percent (20%) of the total amount for the term if he withdraws within the second week of classes regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes.
- A pupil may be charged all the school fees in full if he withdraws any time after the second week of classes regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes.
- Where tuition and other school fees are paid for the first month in a monthly installment scheme, no refund shall be given to the pupil when he withdraws any time after the registration period.
- Miscellaneous and other school fees are non-refundable.
The matriculation fees have been adjusted according to the new modality of learning (flexible e-learning) during COVID-19 pandemic. In the event that the government gives educational institution the clearance to allow students to go back to campus, the school will transition to blended learning (online and face to face schooling with social distancing measures observed). When the physical school operations resume, contingency fees will be added in the matriculation fees (eg. pro-rated energy fees, laboratory fees, physical devt. fees, etc.). These fees shall be imposed upon occurrence of the above-stated contingencies and with prior notice to and consultation with the parents.