1. “When a pupil registers in a school, it is understood that he is enrolling for the entire school year for pre-elementary, elementary and highschool courses”. (Art. XIII Sec. 62.a of the Manual of Regulations for Private Schools)
2. A pupil who transfers or otherwise withdraws, in writing, within two weeks after the beginning of classes and who has already paid the pertinent tuition and other school fees in full or for any length of time longer than one month will be charged according to the policies on the refund of tuition and other school fees.” (Art, XIII Sec. 66 of the Manual of Regulations for Private Schools)
a. Ten percent (10%) of the total amount for the term (that is the full amount charged for one school year) if he withdraws within the first week of classes regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes.
b. Twenty percent (20%) of the total amount for the term if he withdraws within the second week of classes regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes.
c. A pupil may be charged all the school fees in full if he withdraws any time after the second week of classes regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes.
d. Where tuition and other school fees are paid for the first month in a monthly installment scheme, no refund shall be given to the pupil when he withdraws any time after the registration period.
e. Miscellaneous and other school fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. In case the parent wants to withdraw before the start of classes, and he/she has already paid pertinent fees, please take note that the following fees are non-refundable and non-transferable: registration and miscellaneous fees and other fees such as but not limited to (i.e. book fee, computer fee, snack fee, research and development fee)
4. In the event that a parent wishes to shift to another learning modality (from FLY/SAFE/PLAY to CREATE) of his/her child in the middle of the school year, this will be subject to the availability of a slot. Additional fees shall also be settled in order to finalize the change in learning modality.
5. In the event that a parent wishes to shift to another learning modality (from CREATE to FLY/SAFE/PLAY), if his/her child in the middle of the school year, the parent shall inform the homeroom adviser of his/her child and the school shall make the necessary changes for the child to study using the newly chosen learning modality. No refund of tuition and other school fees shall be made by the school.
6. In the event of a surge of COVID-19 cases in the province of Bulacan, the school shall shift all of its educational services to a remote setup (home-based online learning). The school shall not refund any tuition/school fees during a surge/lockdown period.
7. Books purchased are final and are non-refundable. We do not accept return or exchange unless the item you purchased has manufacturers or publishers defect. Refunds are not available for books that have been removed from their shrink wrap or written on. Books with Manufacturer or publisher defects will be replaced when returned with original receipt within 30 days of purchase.
Tuition and other fees may be paid in cash, by check or other payment platforms upon its availability. These fees can be paid in full or through the school’s prescribed installment plans. The first installment payment (upon registration) fees must be paid in full not later than two months after the first day of classes to be considered officially enrolled. Unpaid registration transactions will automatically be voided.