Senior High School Voucher Program (SHS VP)
- Senior High School Voucher Program (SHS VP) is a program of financial assistance wherein subsidies in the form of vouchers are provided to qualified SHS learners in participating private or non-DepEd public SHSs.
Learners who completed JHS in public schools operated by DepEd, and in public or private educational institutions not directly operated by DepEd but granted by DepEd with a permit or government recognition to operate are eligible for SHS VP
Learners who completed Grade 10 as passers of the Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A&E) Test or as passers of the Presentation Portfolio Assessment, and of the Philippine Education Placement Test (PEPT) are also eligible for SHS VP.
Grade 10 Completers are subdivided into:
*Automatically Qualified Learners
- Grade 10 completers in Public Schools operated by DepEd
- All Grade 10 Completers in SUCs and LUCs
- All Grade 10 Completers in Private schools who are ESC grantees
- All Grade 10 Completers in private schools who are not ESC grantees
- All Grade 10 completers who completed Grade 10 prior to SY 2020-2021 but not earlier than 2016 and had not previously enrolled for Grade 11
- Learners who had passed the ALS A&E Test for Grade 10 not earlier than 2016 and had not previously enrolled for Grade 11
- Learners who passed the PEPT for Grade 10 not earlier than 2016 and had not previously enrolled for Grade 11 or will take the PEPT
Voucher Application Procedures
The application will be done online ONLY, free of charge. No manual applications will be accepted. VAs are highly discouraged from submitting multiple applications. All applications shall be coursed through PE AC NS via the Online Voucher Application Portal (OVAP) at http://ovap.peac.org.ph. DepEd shall not accept submissions directly from voucher applicants. Only applications processed and evaluated by PEAC shall be submitted by PEAC to DepEd for approval.
Requirements for Qualified Senior High School Voucher Program Recipients
For Grade 10 Completers from DepEd Public Schools, SUCs and LUCs
-Report Card bearing a Learner Reference Number
For Grade 10 Completers who are ESC grantees
For Qualified Voucher Applicants
The voucher covers only two school years – Grades 11 and 12, regardless of the number of school years it takes for the recipient to complete SHS.