Montessori De Sagrada Familia believes that people are the greatest asset of an organization. The MDSF human resource unit is in charge of manpower hiring, recruitment, planning, training and development and performance management.
- Recruit and engage competent Sagradan employees
- Develop employee programs that will promote core values and harmonious working relationships.
- Promote employee safety and wellness
- Provide direction and alternatives for career pathing
- Employee counseling and career pathing
- Professional development program
- Employee wellness program
- Employee recordkeeping
- Salary and benefits administration
- Hiring Procedure
- Job Postings
- For Employees
Human Resource Personnel
Lopez, Roberta D.G.
Human Resource Officer for Academics
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Far Eastern University
Candidate, Master of Arts in Education Major in Guidance & Counselling, Bulacan State University
Pagsibigan, Arielle P.
Human Resource Officer for Non-Academics
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Sto. Tomas